Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Catholic Mass & A Moose

My handsome fella climbing a fence at a friend's ranch.

Melt my heart.

I'm trying to show Silas how to lead this calf without letting go of the rope. She pulled and spooked a little, so he wasn't sure whether he wanted to risk it.

A cowboy in training.




Silas and the "Big Rock"; a very important part of our daily life. He plays on it, under it and around it, and when he wants to go outside without parental supervision, he says that he'll go play out "by the Big Rock", which for some reason makes me feel like he'll be safe.



Yaya reading to Silas:
He loves books and loves the personal attention of being read to even more.


The moose that ran across the road on Hunters-Springdale pass. It seems fitting that we should almost kill this moose. I'm sure that it's a relative of the moose that almost became my front seat last year on the same mountain pass.



Aunt Rosie had her (twin boy) babies baptized in the Catholic church a couple of weeks ago. All of the family filled an entire section of the ornate building and I'm sure we were the rowdiest attendees the congregation has seen since Christmas.




Michael looks a little angelic. James looked equally sweet, but I was bouncing my own duo and all of the other shots turned out blurry.












No comments: