Wednesday, May 6, 2009

April Came to our House!

Let the pictures begin with the worthless chihuahua. She is so underloved.

My handsome boy and me having a tickle match.

Posing with the camera in hand is always so tricky. I usually look like I have eight chins, so a slightly strange facial expression is not so bad.





Baby girl was very happy to socialize with April. I think April should consider it quite a sincere compliment.



My dad rocks!



Emmitt has a fever and wasn't happy today, but he tried to be friendly.



Sweet little nubbin.











2 comments:

Discombobulated said...

Your babies are sooooo cute! My brother used to suck those same two fingers! Does E always suck those two? It is so cute. We tried to take away Daxton's pacifier a few weeks ago and he started sucking his thumb. I gave him back the pacifier because at least I can take that away! :) I sucked my thumb until I was 10 years old. When is your house going to be done? WHen do you get to move in? I hope you are doing well. :)

Barry said...

Yeah, I gave the babies pacifiers at the beginning, but I think they just needed to be in control of the sucking because they both latched on to a finger or two. Baby girl sucks her thumb and yes, Emmitt always sucks his two fingers. ;) I'm not sure how to break a kid of it...I hope they don't suck their fingers till they're 10! The house should be done on June 15, that's when the sale will be final and we'll move in.

I am doing well. Are you getting radiation? How many more sessions of that do the docs think you'll need? Oh,Emmitt is eating dog food! Bye.