Tuesday, June 30, 2009

With One Phone Jack working

Our lovely house has been nothing but a joy to me! We moved in last week and our friends and family rode in on a white horse to save us from our overwhelming task. I just now configured the computer so that I could use the internet. We only have one phone jack working in the house, so I stretched a long cord between two rooms and now I have power! I think I'll be calling Century Tel asap to help me out. I hope to upload some pictures soon. Just watching kids and trying to set up house has been a major undertaking recently. I have a new found painting fetish, so I've been staying up late to brighten up the walls. I think that there is only one picture from the last week...none of the move itself. Things were a little hectic.

No comments: