Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Woman I Love

This may seem a little weird because I (Barry) am making this post on Tiffany's blog. No this is not Tiffany she is not that into herself. I just got home at 9:00 p.m. from a crazy day at work and I was a little disappointed to not see my wife awake and ready to talk to me about her day and all the wild things she and the kids did. But I walked into our room and I saw her sleeping peacefully; I just had to thank God for an amazing wife. She snored a little as I exited the room, it made me laugh and it made me want to tell someone just how blessed I am.

Everyday Tiffany wakes up with a smile and a wonderful outlook on life. She encourages me to see my life through God's eyes and not my 20/60 prescription glasses. She is not afraid to tell me to suck it up when I'm feeling depressed, and she is always there when I need her to just listen. As you can tell I'm not the greatest writer and I would not be able to finish grad school without her help. Tiffany is the most beautiful, talented, caring, and courageous person I know. She is also the most amazing mother to our kids and she loves others as if they were more important than herself. Thank you God, for an amazing wife, and thank you Tiffany for loving me the way you do. I do not deserve you or the gifts of love you constantly give me.
Love always, your husband and your number one fan,
SB

6 comments:

butters said...

Good thing she has a best friend who checks her blog daily.(: Barry, nice job writing, I think you need to give yourself more credit. And, I agree with you, you married an amazing woman. I miss her! She is an incredible woman, she is fun-loving, and sassy(when necessary) and so caring, she really does love so deeply. She has a tender heart towards the Lord and obviously thinks the world of you(Barry) and those precious children the Lord has given you guys. I toast you and your beautiful bride and thank God with you for His provisions in our lives, so much more than we could have ever dreamed of. Love you guys!

Barry said...

Jenna, Jenna, Jenna...my little choochie-face.

I AM glad I have a best friend who checks my blog daily! And, who thinks of me daily as I also think & pray for her.

Love you tons.

Tif

Barry said...

Isn't Barry sweet? I love him more and more everyday...especially when he mentions that I snore (or snort, whichever endearing term he used)!

Seriously, he is the man I married, I did that on purpose and I'd do it 1000 times over today.

Cyndi Mulligan said...

Kev and I loved this! Nice job, Barry! And we agree with you--she's an incredible person, and so are you. We love you guys lots.

butters said...

I agree with you too... you dont deserve her...


Just kidding bro! Nice work on the publicly sweet-talking your wifey... and way to make the rest of us look bad. You need to keep the bar just a liiitle bit lower my friend ;-)

-Sam

Anonymous said...

Don't underestimate yourself, Barry - You are a great writer...you said all the right things {as I type with teary eyes}. Such a sweet post.
Bless you both ~ you deserve EACH OTHER! *Elaine

Oh, oh! looks like I can leave a comment...did you do that just for me? thx.