Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Hello! With all of the holiday bustle, I've not posted for a while. I asked Barry to put together this post, so read ahead to enjoy his very first blog post!

Thanksgiving was great. Both sets of grandparents graced us with their presence.
We had enough food to feed four more families.

Silas loves turkey because it gives him big muscles!

There are moments in life when everything seems to come together in a special way. This year's Thanksgiving was a sweet reminder to us about how God has greatly blessed us beyond measure. We are thankful for all our loved ones and for Christ who "redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us" (Gal.4:13a).

My dad was a great help in cleaning out my shop and chopping a lot of wood.

Twin cousins. No, twin twin cousins.
Michael, Jimmy, Emmitt, and Elise

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post, Barry - I love seeing the twin twin pics! ;-)
Elaine