Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mommy Had More Fun...Like Girls Just Wanna Do (Thank you Cyndi Lauper!)

This past weekend was "Boo-Jah" at Addy New Life and we helped out with the games. You know I love to dress up, so I found the most outrageous 80's character around and patterned myself after her.

I was Cyndi Lauper...and as it turned out, so was my friend, Stephanie. We decided to have a Cyndi Lauper-off on the running bungie game. Whoever could run the farthest while being pulled back by the bungie cord, and place her velcro marker on the line nearest to the end of the run, won.



My Cyndi Lauper twin was a fierce competitor and in the end, our markers overlapped each other in a dead tie. I think the outfits were also equally stellar, although, Stephanie's white socks with dress shoes really added a classy touch!




Has anyone seen Nacho Libre, the fanastic, manly luchador?

Look, there's my little puppy, Emmitt! The Bunny is London, a friend's daughter.



1 comment:

butters said...

Oh my gosh... you're like so HOT right now!!! I love it and I miss having a buddy who likes to dress up, it's no fun if your the only one doing it.(:

The dress was megga hot and I love the make-up, your worked it out girl. I miss ya. What was Si and Elise?
love ya.