Friday, October 2, 2009

Is This Me or What?

This photo has caught the eye of a couple friends who have suggested that the picture is actually from my photo shoot with my uncle and cousin the day of my wedding. Rather than ask my family, I've chosen to promote the mystery by posting it up for discussion.


Actually, although the resemblance to our wedding photos is striking, the only detail that makes me wonder if this attractive photo displayed on Spokane CD'A Living Magazine is really me, is the thick flip flop shoes and the date that the photo ran, which was Jan/Feb 2005...conveniently after our 2004 wedding.

So, what do you think?

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

You wore thick flip flop shoes, right??

Barry said...

Thick as they come. :)

Kimberly said...

Weren't you in yellow canola fields or something?

Barry said...

Yes, but Tamara is the friend who saw the cover originally and she said that what caught her eye was the vibrant yellow from the cover...she may be just going crazy, but if that's so, we have a good case here.

Unknown said...

The first thing I thought of too was those flip flops.