Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Babies, Babies, Babies

The Warren family is a trifle indisposed at the moment, so I'll be stepping in to provide some pics and stats about the incredible new additions to the family.

First things first. Everyone is doing really well. Mama Tif was able to hold out against a barrage of C-section fantatical medical professionals and delivered both of her babies the good old-fashioned way late last night.

Meet Emmitt Gunnar (aka Baby "A")

This little guy weighed in at 6 pounds, 10 ounces and 21 inches long. He was born at 9:57 pm. He is either narcoleptic or a night owl, because in the entirety of my hour-long visit, Emmitt did not once open his eyes.

Meet Elise Claire (aka Baby "B")

Elise was born a mere 9 minutes after her brother. A bit daintier than Emmitt, she weighed in at 5 pounds, 12 ounces and 19 inches in length. As you can tell, she was quite alert for the duration of my stay (she was still very well behaved; both of these kids appear to be extremely mellow).

Silas is holding up well. Mama Tif says he is everything a big brother should be, giving kisses and patting heads as a demonstration of his love. He was even able to differentiate between the baby's cries, claiming, "That's my sister," when little Elise gave a short wail. Like his parents, though, he was a bit tired.

Congrats to the entire Warren-Claridge clan! This is one beautiful family.

4 comments:

butters said...

Oh my friends... I am crying. I love you guys, you are a most beautiful family. Your babies are so darling, I wish so desperately I could hold them and say hello. Good work you guys, it's been a long nine months!

love you five!
The Sady's

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, yeah, Congrats to all of you! I've been checking every minute to see finally see the good news and pictures. What sweeties! God Bless XOXO

Discombobulated said...

Tiffany,
congratulations on ur beautiful babies. I was praying the whole day that that little girl would turn around for you! I am so happy that you got to deliver the way you wanted. :) We miss you down here and can not wait to visit with you and meet your new family mambers! In Christ Sarah

Elissa said...

Hi Tif! It's me, Elissa, from Summit View! I got your site from Jenna. Congratulations! I can't believe you just had twins! They are SO beautiful, awesome job carrying them to full-term! Good luck with everything and get some sleep! ;)